Logan River - Kunzler Reach - 600 West to 1000 West
Handouts & Pictures
During our field trip on October 26, 2018, we gave you the following maps:
GIS Data for Students Only
Basemapping - Aerial Photography & Topography
- Logan River Aerial Photos for 1952, 1959, 1966, 1974, 1974, 1977, 1980, 1981, 1987, 1993, 1997, 2004, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - WARNING! These are large files.
- Utah AGRC Aerial Photography - includes a mix of data you can download as well as WMTS.
- Logan River LiDAR Survey - From City of Logan
- Hybrid 50cm Topo - Merge of 1 m LiDAR w/ 10cm total station bathymetry.
- Logan River Context Layers - A stream network with reaches delineated, and valley bottoms.
- Utah Parcels - for property boundaries
- Wetland Mapping
- 2016 Geomorphic Change Detection Project - If you download and install GCD addIn this is the easiest way to view the in-channel topographic surveys for the area.
- 2016 August GUT ( Logan River (Golf Course Road to 10th West) GUT 2.2.1 Project) or and GUT LayerFiles
- Logan River Watershed BRAT - The Beaver Restoration Assessment Tool outputs for Logan River. - Layer Package only
Examples of Design Alternatives from Fall 2017
See the slides below to get a feel for what the 2017 class did: